Your customers’ perception is your reality.
Relying on staff and management impressions won’t paint an accurate picture of how your customers view your company and offerings…or what they’re telling their peers. Feedback from people who have actually bought your products or services is far more valuable.
Direct Opinions can provide actionable insight into why your customers might be unhappy, how you can win them back, how you can improve your systems, and where your greatest business opportunities lie.
- Improve customer satisfaction, retention, and loyalty.
Unhappy customers will not tell you they are unhappy…they will just leave.
- Improve areas most important to customers to maximize revenue.
Likewise, reveal areas of lower importance to reduce spending.
- Discover areas to offer additional value to customers.
- Reveal customer perceptions about your competition.
- Manage proactively customer satisfaction and perception.
Social media and review websites render containment impossible.
- Even measure sales organization effectiveness and guide compensation.